1. Who are you?
The question is....whOOOOO R UUUUUU? *points for identifying the movie/book!*
Seriously...I'm Leo the white lion
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
I'm married (I used to...and sometimes still do....get hit on on the internet).
While I'm not offended easily, I prefer any questionable content under a cut.
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Working (at work and home), messing around on the internet or participating in one of my hobbies.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
I'm long out of school (this year is my 20th year out of High School)...
Loved: Math and Programing
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
Getting the 2nd half of my promotion...
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
I would like to be in either Production Control or Mainframe Systems, I haven't decided yet.
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
Mid I guess...
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
HI! (just got home from the Periodontist...bleh)
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
Working at Perfekt -- Geddy Lee
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
I hope so, LOL
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
stay inside and play video games
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
losing your luggage
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
Good (with both)
Will you miss them when they are gone?
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
Unless I just got off work, yes.
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
an IT professional (and I am)
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
lots of times
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
a little of both
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
most of the time, yes
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
hmmmm...probably the spinal tap I had done when they suspected I had bacterial meningitus (it ended up being Viral)
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Getting fired from Crappy Cable. It was very unexpected and sudden...
25. Who have you hugged today?
My wife and sons
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
My wife, offering to make something soft for dinner tonight since my mouth is bound to be sore after this morning's procedure...
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
Always! In fact, the more I learn, the more I realize I don't know...
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A How to write better
B How to fly a plane
C How to be a better father
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
What others say
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A Know my grandkids (still a long way off for that, btw)
B Play in the WSOP (World Series of Poker)...and not just the main event.
C Be on Jeopardy! actually...
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
34. What does each decade make you think of:
20's: For some reason pre WW 20th century brings to mind a few fictional works (Atlas Shrugged, TaleSpin, etc.)
30's: Government gone wild...
40's: The wars
50's: I threw to my wife on this one...she said Poodle Skirts
70's: Music (most of my collection is 60's-70's)
80's: My school years
90's: Finishing school and meandering towards a carreer path
2000: When my life really came together
2010's (so far): Really too early to say for sure, but probably family
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
The 80's...that time period really defined me as a person.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
I don't have just one, I will say that my favorite artists is Peter Gabriel.
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
US, Obama (unfortunately)
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
It's the Economy stupid!
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
Honestly...I'd probably just watch DVRd stuff
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
Scar! Always has been
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
I was in Cub Scouts, but it didn't hold my interst.
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
hmmm...I think traveling by boat would be more fun, but it depends on how quick I want to get there...
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
Ask your mother! (practicing for my kids asking these questions in a few years)
43. What does your name mean?
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
the ocean..it's closer to home
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Pink: Like red but not quite...
Elvis: Dread Zeppelin
Magic: ...the Gathering
Clash: ...of the Titans
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? I'd probably go with someone like John Locke, William Blackstone or Fredrick Hayek.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? Neil Boortz
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? The Lion King (duh!)
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? One of my Math and Logic Puzzles magazines
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? Yes and yes!
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: ...any search performed at pounced.org
Ambytime: Somewhere between Howdy Doody Time and Beer-thrity
Asscactus: Worse than an asshat but not quite as bad as a shitbag...
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? I'm sure rebuilding Leo's mask would count here...
53. What was your favorite toy as a child? Wow! Kinda depends on what portion of my childhood, but overall, probably my NES!
54. How many TV’s are in your house? 2
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? fursuiting and disc golf (not usually at the same time)
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? not much different to be honest
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? yes
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? HA...been to one?! I used to do it!
59. What is your idea of paradise? A quiet evening at home
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? Yes. To sum it up in one word, consistant.
61. Do you believe in Hell? Yes!
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? Played a chess Grandmaster to a draw!
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? Allowed a friend of my wife (and his family) to stay with us for a few months until they got back on their feet.
64. Are you a patient person? Usually not
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? Opening night in the NHL!
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? Hate to say it, but Columbus Day. Every October we all look at each other and ask, "wait!? Today's a holiday?" LOL
67. What's the best joke you ever heard? too many to really single one out
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? ...ever? I'd have to go with Orlando (Disney) on that one.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed? natural
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? up front
71. What is under your bed right now? Junk that I never use, LOL
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? Live there...wait...can I be the lion?
73. If you drive do you frequently speed? about 10 over consistantly
74. What is the world's best song to dance to? I don't really dance so...don't know.
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? I don't remember, I do remember it was with Tina at a friend's wedding
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Warner Brothers definitely
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? The lions!
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? Not really...I have to work at it.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? More than likely
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? Fursuiting
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? I don't have the authority to take what God has gifted to us!
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? Equator.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? tough one, but I'd go with music
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? Integrity
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? ...I actually am a cartoon character and used to have my own strip.
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: poop!
87. What was the last thing you paid for? Literally...coffee and biscuts this morning
88. Are you a coupon clipper? yes
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? Actually..my chess magazine came today
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? Karate...I did that in college
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So... what! It's a TV show for crap's sake!
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? I really don't care...
92. What insects are you afraid of? Bees, wasps, hornets, etc!
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? Your ad here...
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? I think a fursuit is pretty eccentric...
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? Steak
96. What are your parents interested in? Mom's into puzzles. Dad doesn't really have any hobbies.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? no
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? no
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? plans
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? Midnightish (since I work nights)
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring? Tent, stuff to make fire with and food...